Friday, October 26, 2007

bloggers please note

for all of you who posted comments in my blog contest i need your information. anita that means you too sweetie lol i sent the prizes to fran and michele and also nichol yours is on its way. everyone else i need the info please either pm me at the ville or you can leave me a message with your info on it and won't publish it i promise, otherwise have no way to get ahold of you and you will forfeit your prize and thats a shame as its a nice skein of yarn from italy please leave me comments by oct 30th after than it will be done and you will lose your chance. sorry to have to tell ya this but i need to send the prizes out and can't without a address, jean you can decide what you want to do and im me if ya want. hugs to ya all take care vicki

1 comment:

Anita said...

I'm so glad you've gotten your prizes out. Please don't worry about mine, as I didn't "really" play, so I don't deserve anything! ((HUGS)) you are sweet though, Vicki!

About Me