Friday, May 2, 2008

we lost riley tonight





my beloved riley is no longer on this earth and is in fact in heaven with his grandma who loves him so much s well all the rest of his grandmas and grandpas and everyone.


this is a dedication to you riley

i remember so well the day you came to live with us, i was not well and daddy was outside chopping wood and said you were a new furbaby to come see how much you looked like itsy. i came outside to see you and there you were sitting there meowing your special little meow you had, think mt lion roar, this was rileys roar.


we tried to dissuade you from coming to live with us. took you out front, you snuck around the back and came in that way,every time we put you in front you snuck back in so we decided any kitty who wanted to live here that bad, then you could stay, when you first came to live with us you got along with everyone, but gradually you chose to tangle with baby and since we couldn't let that happen we seperated you with shadow. you became one of shadows best buddies, he is totally lost without you little one, this big ball of fluff loves you so much he is crying i wiped tearsfrom his eyes tonight he misses you so much

we let ya run with shadow in the yard but watched over you. which is why i can not figure out what happened to you. daddy and i and brother and sister all wanted them to find out why but it cost almost 600.00 600.00 is way out of line for us we don't have that kind of money. i did what i could for you sweetie i took you to the doctor this morning and she said you would be alright, goes and gives you medicine which she said would help you.but you just got sicker this evening and there was nothing more that i could do for you i held you with tears running down my face with love for you as you left this earth and became a kitty angel. now little one you are up there running around playing with the other kittys and are not hurting or sick anymore,

riley what is mommy going to do without you ,i have cried so much my head hurts and my whole body is in pain. riley mommy loves you and i know you can hear me sweetie. i miss you sooo much, this morning when i came to bring ya outside from the garage,i looked for you and your sweet little face, and all i can do now is cry, but what is worse is shadow is lost without you. he won't even eat, keeps smelling the area where you were last night before i took you to th garage to be more comfortable.

i can only thank god that i went out to check you and was at least able to hold you when you left this wicked bad world.if someone did something to you then they will pay riley i swear on my mothers grave that i will hunt them down and hurt them , but i don;t know where to look, maybe you can guide mommy, riley boy i love you with all of my heart and miss you so much, how much more can we take your family is grieving for you. lon is beside himself and so is sis. we will never know riley why you had to die , it will be a mystery for ever but know little one you will never be forgotten ever. i love you riley rest in peace my darling baby boy


please be with grandma she is wait

ing to hold you and pet you once again.


riley i am so sorry i couldn;t do more to help you i tried my best sweetheart i love you riley be happy and free little one
thank you for the little time we were together, and i hope you know how much we all love you. your human brother and sister is devistated and we are all heartbroken. is a nightmare riley that is going on forever. i love and miss you and wish you were here. your loving mommy

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Vickie I am so sorry about your kitty. I know what it is like to lose a beloved pet. Your friend Jean

Yarnjeannie said...

I'm so sorry - I hope you find comfort in knowing that you were a good mama to him.

Jeanne

Trish said...

Vicki, I am so sorry to hear about Riley. I remember when he came into your life! Please email me and let me know more details. What were the symptoms you brought him in to the vets for? Since I am a vet tech, I am curious. What did they want to charge you $600 for? Please email me. I'm so sorry!!! HUGS

Unknown said...

*hugs*
I am so very sorry for your loss hun. You'll all be in my prayers.
Take care my friend.

NewLifestyle said...

Awww, Vicki, I am so sorry to hear about your kitty Riley. Have you found out what it was yet? You are in my prayers my friend.
Hugggssss

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry! I know how hard it is to lose a pet!

About Me