Friday, August 31, 2007

I Won!!!!!!






tonight the auction ended on jimbos freeform hook, while i have never spent that much on a hook i have come close. but it is money well spent. i decided i needed a pick me up and what a awesome one, this is one unique hook, jim was excited too cause he said his hook has never gone that high before. i am buying it for myself for a early bday present. i can't wait thank you jimbo for creating a masterpiece as all your hooks are. wooohooo can't wait . sorry ya all who lost, maybe next time

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you Vicki for the nice comment.
I think that what you do for those in need is an example for everyone!
Cheers,
Rita.

Anita said...

I recently found Jimbo's blog with his "too amazing for words" hooks! You must have been soo thrilled to win one in his auction! Joy just gave me the heads up on your blog, so I'd like to add you to my list, your crocheted items are gorgeous!

About Me