Monday, July 2, 2007

hey ya all

hi everyone, hope this finds ya all enjoying the summer sun, well except for those of you in the southern hemisphere. i feel sorry for ya but then again, when we had winter here you all laughed when i said brrrr, just kidding of course you would not do that. bewahahahahaha.

today was a nice sunny day about 70 degrees, ahhhh just perfect but the next few will get a tad warmer. woooooooohoooooooo yea sunshine and warmth, i wish i could just lounge around all day in the sun, but noooooooooooooooooo, not moi, you know what i get to do my friends? i get to catalouge the mountain of yarn i am selling and post it on line so you all can see it and get some good deals if ya want. this last week my son and i went thru my yarn stash and i weeded out over 8 huge lawn and leaf bags full of yarn, not yarn scraps, full skeins of yarn. so now the fun part starts pleasebear with me , i plan on selling this yarn for pennies on the dollar . for instance say i have a skein of yarn that cost 9.00 nor,ally. i do have one of those too by the way. i will sell it for 5.00 thats 40% off. some i will sell for more. depending on the quanity. i recently sold a box of yarn to a lady that was worth over 150.00 for 50.00 plus postage. so watch this blog for some goodies for good price.


today looked in the garden and low and behold, what did i spot? i spotted some corn sprouts. wooooot how excitedy is i lol


now its up to the summer sun, grow little corn plants grow hehe
lts that time of year for me to clean out my stash and will be posting yarn and patterns for sale here very soon, untill then i bid you adeu, see ya in the yarn aisle

1 comment:

NewLifestyle said...

Hey my friend, I have been so busy that I haven't had the chance to keep up with anyone lately.....I wanted to pop by your blog and see if you were still kicking.........and say howdy to ya!!
Maybe we can get together and chat soon. Miss ya woman

Bunches Of Huggggsssss at cha!

Kathy

About Me