* Accept that some days you're the pigeon,
and some days you're the statue.
* Always keep your words soft and sweet,
just in case you have to eat them.
* Always read stuff that will make you look good
if you die in the middle of it.
* Drive carefully.
It's not only cars that can be recalled by their maker.
* If you can't be kind,
at least have the decency to be vague.
* If you lend someone $20 and never see that person again,
it was probably worth it.
* It may be that your sole purpose in life
is simply ...
to serve as a warning to others.
* Never buy a car you can't push.
* Never put both feet in your mouth at the same time,
because then you won't have a leg to stand on.
* Nobody cares if you can't dance well.
Just get up and dance!
* Since it's the early worm that gets eaten by the bird,
* The second mouse gets the cheese.
* When everything's coming your way,
you're in the wrong lane.
* Birthdays are good for you.
The more you have, the longer you live.
* You may be only one person in the world,
but you may also be the world to one person.
! Some mistakes are too much fun
to only make once !
* We could learn a lot from crayons.
Some are sharp, some are pretty and some are dull.
Some have weird names, and all are different colors,
but they all have to live in the same box.
A truly happy person is one who can
enjoy the scenery on a detour!
Life is like a grindstone,
whether it grinds you down or polishes you
depends on what you’re made of.