Wednesday, January 9, 2008

CHECK IT OUT!!!! BIG SALE AT MY ETSY SHOP.!!!!!!

Hey ya all, just a quick reminder to come check out my etsy shop:

http://www.shadowboy.etsy.com/

I am having a big sale. For 2 weeks only I will give you anywhere from 10 to 30 % off the items in my shop. For the ones who spend $1.00 to $50.00 , I will give 10% off, for those who spend $51 to $100, I will give 20%, for those who love my shop and spend between $101 and $200 or above I will give you a grand total of 30 % off, which means you can spend $100.00 and only pay $80.00. This does NOT count shipping and handling. So gather your Christmas money and come check my store, and remember as always if you want something and don't see it,just ask. I do CUSTOM ORDERS.

Thanks so much, and hope to see you all there. This is for the following dates:Jan.9th thru Jan. 23rd. Come on and visit and see if you like anything,and if you think of something I can make you, don't hesitate to ask. Thanks .

1 comment:

Anita said...

I just opened my etsy store last week. It can be so fun, huh? Best of luck with your sale!

About Me