Thursday, December 29, 2011

happy new year

want to wish ya all a happy new year hope that 2012 is a much better year than 2011. the year that will soon pass held many bad bad things in  many peoples lives,

i hope and pray that 2012 will be a better year for all of you god bless and keep you

all you all are remembered in my prayers  and i hope that if u stop and read my little blog you will take the time to leave a message even if its just hello. my goal in 2012 is to


1. be more organized


2. have more time for family and friends


3. get my web store up and running and hopefully with the help from a friend will soon have a brand new  web site you can go to to see what i have to offer. stay tuned for farther info about this





to all of my family and friends   happy new years and god bless u all hugs vicki

 

No comments:

About Me