Tuesday, April 28, 2009

thank you everyone


i want to take a moment to thank all who have been so kind to our family during our time in need, as most of you know my father in law passed away april 15th 2009 we miss him so very much and are very thankful for the time we had with him. i want to thank everyone for their words of kindness and caring that you all who have been here for me, i thank you from the bottom of my heart. i will be back asap and updating my blog as soon as possible. its so very diffucult for me as many of you know i have become very close with my fil during our many doctor visits ect we spent together. i realllly miss him alot and i can honestly tell you that i am very blessed having known him and loved him and had that returned. i hope you all take the time to spend with your family as time goes by very fast life is so very short. godbless all of you love ya my friends vicki

No comments:

About Me